The Great American Solar Eclipse is coming to West Yellowstone!
Yellowstone Nature Connection promotes science and fun in one very special event, a solar eclipse on our campus! While we are not in the path of totality, we are pretty close, at 98.7%! So why not come out and celebrate Earth’s favorite star, our Sun.
SOLAR GLASSES SOLD OUT!!! But
We have Pinhole viewers, buy them for $1.00
On August 21st:
- Landscape and/or Flower Photography by Carolyn Fox
- Make & Bake Solar Ovens $2 (Making S’Mores)
- Make & Take Solar Bracelets $2
- Watching the Sun Safely – The Countdown
- Learn how to make sun tea
- 50/50 Raffle: One Ticket $2, 6 Tickets $10, and Arm’s Length (13 tickets) for $20
- Plus: In case of clouds or bad weather: MegaWebcam by NASA
AND Prizes for the
- Most decorated solar glasses,
- Best drawings of the solar event,
- Coolest photograph of #SolarFestYNC
Here’s to hoping for very sunny weather, beautiful clear skies and tons of fun! Hope to see you here!
- August 21st
- 9 am to 4 pm
- The Solar Eclipse starts around 10 am and goes through completion at 1:45 pm
- 10 Yellowstone Ave, West Yellowstone, MT: Map
- Phone: 406-646-7557
- Email: Info@YellowstoneNatureConnection.org